Embrace is an evening for all who don’t want to ignore the LGBTQ+ elephant in the room.
TICKETS AVAILABLE UNTIL SOLD OUT!
Are you ready to meet the elephant in the room?
Embrace will be a safe space to explore:
- how we can welcome people of all sexualities and genders
- how we can be who we were made to be
- how other churches are moving towards being ‘affirming’
- how we can welcome those who have been rejected and hurt by Christ’s body
- what guidance the Bible gives about this
- what do all those letters mean? (LGBTQIA+)
We will be…
- listening to stories from less often heard voices of LGBTQ+ Christians
- engaging in safe discussion
- hearing reflections from the perspectives of faith and science
- Q&A panel
- spoken word performance
- asking the questions you just can’t elsewhere
- and if you feel isolated it will be a place to connect
For more information, and to book your tickets, click here – churchfromscratch.org/embrace